[Vtigercrm-developers] UItype 52 campaign/user field issue ?

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Tue Dec 6 12:51:11 GMT 2016

Hi,

what is the logic of UItype 52 for vtiger fields and why is so designed
? I think it's  used for Created By user field, but did you see this
field in vtiger form? If you add this uitype of field it's like Uitype
10 field with Campaign and User selection. In the past, I saw a record
created by (campaign record) I don't understand this kind of issue, but
now I understand it. I suppose If your another new record is created
with the same user ID like existing campaign id, then the record is
created by campaing record. Please check if this Uitype 52 works in your
installation the same way. I was ....

Matus