[Vtigercrm-developers] Events disappear from My Calendar view after reloading page ?

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 14:12:53 GMT 2016

Ok, I've found a workaround by replacing the following lines in
/modules/actions/feed.php

$userDateTimeString =
$dateTimeFieldInstance->getFullcalenderDateTimevalue($currentUser);

with :
$userDateTimeString =
$dateTimeFieldInstance->getDisplayDateTimeValue($currentUser);

As getFullcalenderDateTimevalue function does not exist in vtiger 6.1 but is
present in more recent versions, I should have mixed files from different
versions by mistake.

Sorry for disturbing ;)