[Vtigercrm-developers] Events disappear from My Calendar view after reloading page ?

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:24:50 GMT 2016

Hi all,

When creating new events/tasks as admin or any other user, events/tasks are
properly created as I can see them in Calendar List view or in "Recently
modified" sidebar widget.

Events/Tasks also appear first in My Calendar just after saving but when
reloading the page, events/tasks disappear.

I've tried to resync privileges with the following piece of code found here
:

$Vtiger_Utils_Log = true;
include_once 'vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php';

Vtiger_Module::syncfile();
Vtiger_Menu::syncfile();
Vtiger_Access::syncSharingAccess();

echo "DONE";

I've noticed that shared calendar view is also broken.

Chrome inspector console display the following error :

POST https://myvtigerurl/index.php 500 (Internal Server Error)
csrf-magic.js:52

Any idea on how to solve this issue ?