[Vtigercrm-developers] PDFMaker, workflows, mailscanner

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:16:10 GMT 2016

Matus, as document should be created in CRM1 it all fine in there, as other
communication (whatever scenario) creating  documents in CRM 1 just except
emails sent by workflow in CRM 2.
Actually CRM2 is a testing env with W2 + PDFMaker so I will investigate
further and contact you gents on priv accordingly

Stacey