[Vtigercrm-developers] PDFMaker, workflows, mailscanner

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Tue Aug 16 11:03:02 GMT 2016

I suppose, attachment is not created(send) from CRM2 and for this case
can't be created in CRM1.

As you wrote:
"when email is sent to CRM 1 from CRM 2 with use of workflow
pushing PDFMaker attachment, it converting email to ticket but NOT
attaching

CRM2 use Workflow for generate pdf attachment ? Is this really
generated, added into email ?

Matus.

Dňa 16. 8. 2016 o 12:16 Stacey Johnson napísal(a):