[Vtigercrm-developers] Tickets and Emails handling scenarios

Tony Sandman tonysandman999 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:13:35 GMT 2016

Could you guys share your configuration of users/tickets/redirection which
in your opinion
is the most robust in the average email traffic scenario?

We usually apply as follow:
- each user got own mailbox (activated in MailManager)
- there is one support mailbox where most of emails landing but not emails
to users
- only support mailbox converting to tickets
- users can add tickets from their own MailManager's

However one customer requested that all users emails should be redirected
to support mailbox, so ticket will be created always. This confusing me and
before hours testing I would like to hear
your opinions

Thanks, Tony