[Vtigercrm-developers] Input on optizing VT performance?

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 13:11:30 GMT 2016

On 02/08/16 13:57, socialboostdk wrote:

> Alan, for the js libs - is this integrated in v6.5?
no, not included in 6.5 but it is based on the git trunk, so hopefully
it will be mergeable and will be in 6.6 or something
> And/or can i support your work here in a way where we can get it in
> future versions so we dont have to do redundant work?

sure, happy to work together on it, I basically started by updating
fullcalendar and then had to update everything else to be compatible
with that (it needed a new jquery, and moment.js which in turn needed
updates to all the jquery plugins and so on)

Alan.