[Vtigercrm-developers] Input on optizing VT performance?

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:02:08 GMT 2016

Hi Chris

I would like to know whether HHVM is running at production environment with
vtiger 6.4 and almost all features are used? how much % of performance it
gives?  If there is a significant improvement can be achieved I would like
to try it.

In my experience, nginx gives little bit more than apache, but again setup
effort is needed.

@socialboostdk : If you really looking into performance, hardware is the
final benchmark. From my experience, still vtiger struggles when database
size increases simaltaniously. Which could not be resolved through front
end optimization or backend optimization, but the hardware. Even if the
database size is static, performance could be highly guaranteed by hardware
only.

Other question  is, whether you need an overall performance, or to a
specific section, such as summary view?  We did some solutions by replacing
summary view with single page concept with lazy loading which provides a
horizontal increase of page access time

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganthan