[Vtigercrm-developers] Input on optizing VT performance?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:57:10 GMT 2016

Hi Alan and Stefan,

Thank you for very good input!

My takeaway is then that I will look at updating libs + implementing HHVM.

Alan, for the js libs - is this integrated in v6.5? And/or can i support
your work here in a way where we can get it in future versions so we dont
have to do redundant work?

Stefan - thank you very much, this sounds very interesting. I have a good
sysadmin, so i will ask him to look at it. Do you have experience w.
running VT on HHVM?

Thanks for great input!

Cheers,
Chris