[Vtigercrm-developers] Input on optizing VT performance?

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Tue Aug 2 12:22:11 GMT 2016

Hy Chris,

This is not worth the time. (Sorry) ;)  Because you will spend too much
time during analyse of code, which you could invest better, because there
already is a stable solution available.
Ask your Sysadmin to install HHVM from Facebook. This is much fast then you
reach with micro optimization.

*AND*: This have a much better compatibility then PHP7 and also runs with
Vtiger < 6.5 with all modules. Only the setup is a little bit tricky. But
you get a 100% faster result within 2-3 hours.

And I would use 6.5, because like Alan means, it is faster, too and also
runs with HHVM. I would not use PHP7 with Vtiger, now, because you will get
too much headaches.

Stefan

----
*Freelancer at Webdevelopment*