[Vtigercrm-developers] Roadmap 6.5 and 7

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 09:21:55 GMT 2016

Prasad, you didn't give an answer to main question: roadmap. Is it possible
to know something about version 7? I think we need, as said by Conrado, at
least 1 year of roadmap with allo feature of version.

Thanks

> thank you, noted.
>
> --
> FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm>
>  I LIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1270573?trk=tyah> I Blog
> <https://blogs.vtiger.com> I Website <https://www.vtiger.com/>
>
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 2:20 PM, Alan Bell <alan.bell at libertus.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> On 29/04/16 07:02, Preexo wrote:
>>
>>> Alan Bell-6 wrote

>>> I just saw that on code.vtiger.com and it made my day! I will commit a
>>> few
>>> more things in the next few weeks as well and hope for the best,
>>>
>> worth noting for the vtiger folk that the best way to motivate people to
>> contribute more stuff is to review issues and action merges in a reasonable
>> timescale, (accepting or rejecting is fine, leaving it is not so good) if I
>> have 10 outstanding merge requests sitting there with no feedback I am not
>> going to do much more, but if they get merged then I am going to try and
>> fill up the queue again, and if they get rejected I am going to fix them
>> and try again.
>>
>> Sometimes what is needed on an issue is a little discussion about the
>> right way to fix it before someone can go ahead and do the work and propose
>> a merge - especially for situations like this one:
>> http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/184 where I want a
>> feature I know is in the on-demand and I can implement in the open source,
>> but that is a bit of a redundant effort (actually I already did it for a
>> customer so not too much extra effort) and I think it just makes merging
>> harder in the future.
>>
>> Alan.

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!