[Vtigercrm-developers] Roadmap 6.5 and 7

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 09:15:43 GMT 2016

Hi

We are about to join into community contribution by adding our recent
change vtiger ACL (Separation of Create/Edit).

I am having plans to contribute several other features.

I am interested to listen the forking plans & ideas

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>