[Vtigercrm-developers] Struggling with a server move - cannot login

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:56:16 GMT 2016

Please no 777 file permission… ever! Gee.. those rights combined with the wrong owner can open up your server to the rest of the world!
More important is chowning the files to the webserver user instead of leaving it as root or xyz.
permission 755 (vtiger actually wants 775, but I have never understood why) with the right user is more than enough.