[Vtigercrm-developers] Grouping doesn't work

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 07:23:03 GMT 2016

Do yourself a favor and don't repeat the same ranting on general vtiger in
every thread. Something constructive every now and then wouldn't hurt to
give yourself a little more credibility than just being a troll.
Btw, I just tried out yetiforce mate and it broke at first chance, even
before I saw anything... (Created a ticket) This is not exactly an
alternative...

Anyone has something constructive to say about this issue?

Błażej Pabiszczak wrote