[Vtigercrm-developers] Installing vtiger with an old session

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:07:38 GMT 2016

I just wasted half an hour of my life trying to get my head around this until
I realized it's just the session. Because I tried installing a dev
environment with a old session from the old dev environment in my browser.
This error comes up when installing a new vtiger with an old vtiger session
in the browser. :

```
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in
/var/lib/shared/websites/custom/www/crmdev/include/database/PearDatabase.php
on line 357
```

I just leave this here for future reference. Close the browser, delete the
session, everything is fine...