[Vtigercrm-developers] Vlastic Search

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:33:32 GMT 2016

Hi Alan

It is a good work and congratulations.

I think the demo crm should have large volume of data to preview the
effectiveness.i think this extension is for the CRM instances with larger
data volume, correct?

How about the performance factor while each entity modification Event
Handler  will attempt to update the Elasticsearch database? (Real time
indexing)

If so, will this good for an extremely busy call center agent who has only
few seconds to save a ticket before move to next call?

How the initial indexing should be done, if there are already million of
data?

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan

Virus-free.