[Vtigercrm-developers] Vlastic Search

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 07:49:12 GMT 2016

I'm delighted to announce the immediate availability of our new vtiger
Marketplace module called Vlastic Search.

This is a true "Global Search" extension to vtiger which uses the
amazing open source Elasticsearch server to index and then find records
by whatever search term you want. Wildcards and other features of
Elasticsearch are supported.

https://marketplace.vtiger.com/app/listings?id=276

The manual should explain how it works and how to set it up.

You can see it in action on our demo server here:

http://geotools.libertus.co.uk

Start typing some search string in the global search box, after three
characters it will start searching.

Your search results are presented in two ways: either in a popup window,
like the normal search tool, or in the Vlastic Search search view which,
presents multiple modules' List Views on one page.

Please note - this extension module needs the vtiger customer to install
an Elasticsearch server or buy one of the hosted solutions - it won't
work without the external server.

It's very fast :-)

Thanks

Libertus Solutions