[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger info

Stuart Maynard-Keene stuartmaynardkeene at findmypub.com
Wed Apr 6 16:09:41 GMT 2016

Hello list,

Please be gentle, this is my first post and I’ve only recently been exposed to vTiger.

Not sure if this is the right room to ask these questions but;

I’m trying to autoassign leads into vTiger using the Webform module. I’ve built the form and it imports great apart from it being assigned to Administrator. I’ve looked at this post https://forums.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/45218/assign-lead-to-specific-user/p1&Sort=date and tried all the suggestions but none work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Stu