[Vtigercrm-developers] Maximum vtiger contacts?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:46:54 GMT 2016

Hi everyone.

I have a questions towards vtigers scalability.

How many contacts would be realistic for me to have in a vtiger
installation (latest stable version)?

If we assume I will use some cloud hosting and scale that WAY up, and I
will use the standard contact setup? I can probably deactivate most other
modules

I will actually access the data via the API, so the overhead of any
browser-loading etc. can be ignored.

What would be your (educated) guess? 100.000? 1.000.000? 10.000.000?

And what would be the bottleneck / how can I improve on the performance?
Basically I need 10-100.000.000 contacts possible :-D

THANKS!!

best,
Chris.