[Vtigercrm-developers] Importing records

lajeesh k lajeeshk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 08:24:37 GMT 2015

Hi,

I too facing same duplicate issue. I was importing 5 lacks or records and
it takes more than 10 hours to finish. It creating lots of duplicate
records.

some one mentioned that cron frequncy is the issue. But if we run this
vtigercon.sh while this import is running it is giving the warning that the
import is already running.

@Alan can you share your server api script with us, so that i can save time
for writing the script

Regards,