[Vtigercrm-developers] Importing records

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 06:46:16 GMT 2015

Hi new test on this issue: at this moment our empirical test say that it
depends on scheduler... we have set scheduler with longer time than 15 min
(to 45 min) and imported succesfully 100k lead for 2 time. I update you on
next tests, becouse we need to import 2m of lead! ;)

> This happened to us several times when the clients used proxy. We solved
> that problem by allowing the import to take place directly from the server
> console instead from the browser.
> ---
> Z poważaniem / Regards
>
> *Błażej Pabiszczak*
> *Chief Executive Officer*
> M: +48.884999123
> E: b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
> ------------------------------
>

> W dniu 2015-07-28 07:58, Alan Lord (News) napisał(a):
>
> On 28/⁠07/⁠15 00:23, Hamono, Chris (DPC) wrote:
>

> Have you experienced the duplication issue people are complaining about?
>

> No -⁠ it's not something I have ever noticed.
>
> Alan

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!