[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk integration - known bugs or mods!

Vladimir Karažija vladimir at kosacrta.hr
Fri Sep 25 11:04:50 GMT 2015

Hi,

I am interested to know are there known bugs with asterisk integration.

We have working system with vtiger 6.3 & asterisk 11 that has all
functionalities working.

It is on virtualized environment XenServer 6.5, vtiger is on debian 7.8 &
asterisk is on Cent OS 6.7
Systems are not overloaded and have enough RAM and are dedicated just for
vtiger - asterisk integration.
There are 5 simultaneous call agents working.

At the moment we are working on improving stability. The problems we are
facing are:

   - calls are recorded (on asterisk) but links between call recording are
   not created in a way that
   - call is registered in PBX Manager for called contact (Source UUID is
      created) but link to recording is missing
      - call is registered in PBX manager for called contact but Source
      UUID and recording is not created
      - call is not registered at all in PBX Manager for called contact but
      call is recorded on asterisk side (call recording is activated
on asterisk
      side only with option in VtigerAsteriskConnector.properties)
   - click to call unexpectedly stops working
      - while investigating the problem, this is caused because - webapp.sh
      and java com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.webapp.helpers.ServerRunner stops
      - other two processes responsible for communication continue to work
      - agi.sh i vtiger.jar are running continuously
      - after restart of webapp.sh system starts working again, we have
      automated restart of scripts so downtime is minimized to 120-180 sec.

More or less this happens in 5-10 % of time but it is something that we
would like to find cause.

I am not posting any logs here for start, but can provide if needed.

regards, V.

Vladimir Karažija
Kosa crta d.o.o.
Jagnedje 1