[Vtigercrm-developers] Product prices with VAT

Vladimir Karažija vladimir at kosacrta.hr
Tue Sep 22 13:41:02 GMT 2015

thnx Matus,

to display prouduct price with VAT I am using Product price with TAX
- $PRODUCTTOTALSUM$

When it gets complicated is when you calculate discount, because discount
is calculated on List price and not on the Product price with TAX.

The logic of discount is problem. Discount is always calculated on List
price.

If discount can be calculated on Product price with TAX then I could
achieve what I want.

This requires custom work on vtiger side I think.

Because this is Retail related feature are there possible vtiger users that
would like this feature implemented?

V.

Vladimir Karažija
Kosa crta d.o.o.