[Vtigercrm-developers] Product prices with VAT

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 06:45:19 GMT 2015

On 21/09/15 22:56, Vladimir Karažija wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to show all calculations in product block with VAT but still be
> able to show VAT amount and percent in VAT block.

This is pretty nasty bug IMHO:

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8621

The Pre-tax Total always shows the same value as the total with tax...
Go figure?

> I am using PDF Maker and do not know PHP so would need help.

So you want to print the values from the Product block. You shouldn't
need to know any PHP - all these values are available in PDFMaker using
the Product Block section...

See their example invoice etc...