[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk service providers

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:47:54 GMT 2015

Hi

Sorry to confuse, but we do not need specifically asterisk on premises,
because there will be lot of customization will be needed under vtiger,
such as linking the customized UIs and modules etc.

Instead of we are expectin somethin like http://noojee.com.au/hosted-pbx/
but with an integration/sdk feature which will integrate vtiger entities,
such as Organization, contacts, call logging and recordings(if possible).
Also the softphone application should have extreme usability as well as
possible customization

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan