[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk service providers

Vladimir Karažija vladimir at kosacrta.hr
Mon Sep 21 11:20:43 GMT 2015

It is not clear do you need on premise asterisk solution or integration
from "cloud".

Could you explain what you mean "asterisk service providers" because
integration needs custom work on asterisk part which means root access to
asterisk appliance and "asterisk service providers" provide only service
not access to server in the way that it is needed.

We can provide integration of Vtiger CRM & Asterisk with all features
working and tested

We are not from UK which is in a way good because we do not have UK prices
;)

If you do not need on premise support then it is not crucial to have UK
service provider.

If you are interested please contact me freely without hesitation.

regards, Vladimir

Vladimir Karažija
Kosa crta d.o.o.
Jagnedje 1
10090 Zagreb
OIB: 57724075047

t. +385 1 777 33 85
m. +385 91 122 0511
www.kosacrta.hr

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21/09/15 11:29, Sutharsan Jeganathan wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> If anyone knows a reliable asterisk service providers who can support
>> vtigercrm from UK, please let me know.
>

> We can support vtiger and we are in the UK :-)
>
> We are not an asterisk service provider though - do you mean a VOIP (SIP)
provider or something else?

> We have customised vtiger to work with a couple of VOIP providers
services like Gradwell for example.