[Vtigercrm-developers] MAIL-MANAGER and find relation to

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 10:58:00 GMT 2015

On 18/09/15 11:40, Marc GIGON wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> Yes, I understood, to created and update tickets, it's working well for me with my rules.
> But, I do not want to create, or update, with special check of [FROM] or [TO], I would like to place the arrived mail directly inside the ACCOUNT (mails link) , if my condition is true.
> The condition is = >  the number ( example N°123456 ) inside the Title of mail is the same as my customized field inside my ACCOUNT block ( table > vtiger_accountscf / field is cf_xxx)

Sure. So what I was suggesting was to examine the way the Mail Converter
works and _extend_ that to suit your requirements.

You have a very particular requirement which I doubt would be useful to
many other people so you will probably need to develop it yourself or
pay some one to do it for you.

HTH

Alan

--