[Vtigercrm-developers] MAIL-MANAGER and find relation to

Marc GIGON M.GIGON at mb2i.fr
Fri Sep 18 10:40:20 GMT 2015

Bonjour,

Yes, I understood, to created and update tickets, it's working well for me with my rules.
But, I do not want to create, or update, with special check of [FROM] or [TO], I would like to place the arrived mail directly inside the ACCOUNT (mails link) , if my condition is true.
The condition is = >  the number ( example N°123456 ) inside the Title of mail is the same as my customized field inside my ACCOUNT block ( table > vtiger_accountscf / field is cf_xxx)

Best Regards, Mark