[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.3 Reports - Date Format. Definitely a bug.

Manu urs manu.k at vtiger.com
Wed Sep 9 10:36:52 GMT 2015

Hi  Alan

In vtiger 6.3.0  we have fixed some issues regarding the created time and
modified time in the report. Where we have missed this test case  with
respect to custom date field . Thanks for notifying . We will take it up
this issue <http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8625>.

Regards,
Manu Urs

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 08/09/15 14:18, Simone Travaglini wrote:
>
>> Hi Alan,
>> just end a migration and in our migration are shown correctly.
>>

> This is definitely a bug.
>
> I just logged into demo.vtiger.com.
>
> In the Organisation I added a custom Date field called "Test Date Field".
> I then saved it with a date of today: 09-09-2015.
>
> Then I created a simple report on Organisations which included the
> Created, Modified and my custom Date fields.
>
> Look at the result in the screenshot: The Created and Modified times are
> converted to my date/time format. The custom field is show in Database
> format.
>
> In Detail view looking at the Account record the date is displayed in the
> correct format.
>
> Al

Manu