[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.3 Reports - Date Format. Definitely a bug.

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 09:17:36 GMT 2015

On 08/09/15 14:18, Simone Travaglini wrote:
> Hi Alan,
> just end a migration and in our migration are shown correctly.

This is definitely a bug.

I just logged into demo.vtiger.com.

In the Organisation I added a custom Date field called "Test Date
Field". I then saved it with a date of today: 09-09-2015.

Then I created a simple report on Organisations which included the
Created, Modified and my custom Date fields.

Look at the result in the screenshot: The Created and Modified times are
converted to my date/time format. The custom field is show in Database
format.

In Detail view looking at the Account record the date is displayed in
the correct format.