[Vtigercrm-developers] how to fix a bug on code.vtiger.com

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Thu Oct 22 08:29:29 GMT 2015

Hi,

I spent a bit of time figuring out how to use the new vtiger code
repository and made some notes as I went along, then turned this into
the README.md for vtiger, so now there is some documentation on how to
report, and then fix an issue using git and code.vtiger.com now these
are on the front page of the project because it picks up and renders the
README.md file.

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm

If I got anything wrong or if you can improve the instructions then you
can fork, branch, fix and send a merge request!

Alan.