[Vtigercrm-developers] add custom field with uitype 10 field to calendar events module

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 20 04:31:08 GMT 2015

Alan Lord (News) wrote
> You need to comment out the Add Task item in the $calendarActionLinks
> array in the DetailView Model of *each* of the affected modules...

Thanks for that tip, worked like a charme...!

Alan Lord (News) wrote
> You will also need to "hack" the QuickCreate template file, the Vtiger
> RelationListView Model, and hide the vtiger_relatedlist entries for the
> "Calendar" tabid - not the "Events" tabid.

Sorry, I don't get what that would be for.
I was actually hoping to get rid of the button "+ Add task" in the related
list view as well. I achieved getting rid of both buttons ("+ Add Event" and
"+ Add Task") by this query, setting the actions to nothing:
UPDATE  `vtiger_dev`.`vtiger_relatedlists` SET  `actions` =  '' WHERE
`vtiger_relatedlists`.`relation_id` =146;

But having the button "+ Add Event" wouldn't hurt, I just can't find where
to tell only one of them should be shown.

Alan Lord (News) wrote
> The Calendar is a bloody mess. :-D

Hell yeah it is... Maybe we can join forces one day and clean it up a little
more... Not sure why it is so non-standard at all...?