[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.4 arrives with support for installing Layouts via marketplace.

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 13:30:33 GMT 2015

Hello Alan,

Just to give some more information.

You can upload files in documents and change company logo only if you are using php 5.5

In case you use php 5.4 “in my case v5.4.45” you will get this error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mime_content_type() in /home/vtigerdemo/public_html/vtigerdemo/modules/Settings/Vtiger/actions/CompanyDetailsSave.php on line 31

Best Regards.
Manuel