[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.4 arrives with support for installing Layouts via marketplace.

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:22:41 GMT 2015

On 16/10/15 12:13, ptdesigner wrote:
> http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8637

That is not a very helpful bug report really... What does "not working"
mean?

To help any developer you should describe your scenario, the problem you
have identified and the steps you need to take to reproduce the problem.

"Not working" doesn't really mean anything I'm afraid :-(

> Are you using .exe package or linux installation package?
>
> I tested in linux package and not working white screen.

I just installed the source from svn last night (version 14548) on an
Ubuntu server.

Documents and Company Image appear to be working fine for me.

Alan