[Vtigercrm-developers] Bug in Current/Previous Week options in Reports?

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Oct 16 15:26:34 GMT 2015

Alan,

We feel short of validation so had to push back on integration.

To give it right importance, we planned to focus our effort in our next
release.
We appreciate if such patch can be with reference to 6.4.0.

Not a problem if it can't be - a pointer on our trac.vtiger.com is
sufficient to reach.

Regards,
Prasad

--