[Vtigercrm-developers] How link pbx calls to tickets.

Michele Mastropieri michele.mastropieri at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 07:32:00 GMT 2015

Hi to all,

I've a need.

I want, in some way, associate PBX Calls from my contact (vtiger asterisk
connector is working well) to new or existent ticket.

In a perfect world I will be great if when a call terminate vtiger
automatically create a ticket associated to contact, but it will be good
also if I can link tickets to calls after some time.

So, the workflow will be:

1. Incoming call is happening.
2. If caller is a pre-esistent vtiger contact, a new ticket is created.
3. When the call is completed I will edit the ticket with additional
information.

But, also the simplest scenario will be accettable.

1. Incoming call is happening.
2. I do the conversation and call is tracked into PBX Manager.
3. I create or edit ticket and I associate 1 or more calls to it.

Any ideas?

Regards.

--

dott. Michele Mastropieri
Email: michele.mastropieri at gmail.com
Skype: thebookison
Mobile: 3403050591
Fax: 1782280825
Ai sensi del D.Lgs.196/2003 si precisa che le informazioni contenute
in questo messaggio sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del
destinatario.
N.B. Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.