[Vtigercrm-developers] user_previleges

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 08:13:53 GMT 2015

On 06/10/15 09:07, Simone Travaglini wrote:
> Hi,
> update on problem, maybe someone have an idea...
> now if I create a new HIGHER permission user can see data of LOWER
> permission user, as expected. But if I create a new LOWER permission
> user, his record are not accessible from HIGER permission user created
> before of him. So the problem is that when I create a new user something
> go wrong with permission calculation...

First make sure the webserver can write to all files in your vtiger
directory.

For debian based hosts that would be something like:

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data *

Then I would run the following script using a web browser or php command
line running as the apache user:

> <?php
> $Vtiger_Utils_Log = true;
> require_once('include/utils/CommonUtils.php');
>
> echo ("Regerating tabdata files ...<br />" . PHP_EOL);
> 	perform_post_migration_activities();
> echo ("Done<br />" . PHP_EOL);
> echo "Recalculate Sharing Rules" . PHP_EOL;
>     RecalculateSharingRules();
> echo "Done" . PHP_EOL;

This normally fixes most of these kinds of issues I come across.

HTH

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk