[Vtigercrm-developers] user_previleges

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 08:07:19 GMT 2015

Hi,
update on problem, maybe someone have an idea...
now if I create a new HIGHER permission user can see data of LOWER
permission user, as expected. But if I create a new LOWER permission user,
his record are not accessible from HIGER permission user created before of
him. So the problem is that when I create a new user something go wrong
with permission calculation...

any clue???