[Vtigercrm-developers] PM module?

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:33:57 GMT 2015

Hi we have been ported from yeti chat module... I can share code... give
some js problem but someone could work and resolve!
Also if you deactivate module than give error...
Inside zip you have 2 file:
1 - module to install
2 - patch to layout to show icon on template

Let me know if you evolve it and share new code! ;)

Don't use in production site, before test please!