[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.3 Cannot create Opportunity from Convert Lead

Bernard Bailey bernard.bailey at timezone.co.nz
Thu Oct 1 23:20:24 GMT 2015

Hi developers,

I have checked in my 5.4 instance, the Convert Lead and Opportnity works
correctly.

I have checked in my OnDemand account and a local instance of 6.3, does not
work correctly.

When the convert lead detail screen comes up the Sales Stage picklist does not
pop the Opportunity Sales Stage entires, it just provides a search box that
goes nowhere.

Has/does anyone else had/has this issue and have found a solution?

Regards
Bernard G Bailey