[Vtigercrm-developers] How to speed up the access speed of vtiger CRM

sunny 1250572980 at qq.com
Thu May 14 15:46:29 GMT 2015

Many people find the speed of opening the  web page of the vtiger CRM  slower.
I read the source code which include the cache,but I find open the list view may take 7s if data  become more bigger.
I am not family with the php and mysql ,I search that the cache technology have redis or memcached.but I dont know which will take effect if not.
Maybe someone give some advice,thanks for great.