[Vtigercrm-developers] How to speed up the access speed of vtiger CRM

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Thu May 14 16:11:09 GMT 2015

There are a few improvements that can be made to the cache within vtiger
that stores the result of converting strings to HTML, that is the main
cost of rendering a page. Next thing to do is to aggressively optimise
the database by using the mysql slow query log to show unindexed queries
and creating indexes to get rid of all slow queries.
The other thing to do which is a quick win is to turn on compression on
the web server with mod_deflate or the google page speed plugin. You can
also use a PHP opcode cache or, if you are feeling adventurous the hhvm
PHP just in time compiled virtual machine.
I looked at memcache and it didn't really help, it only optimises stuff
that is already fast.

Alan.