[Vtigercrm-developers] About user_privileges: profileActionPermission

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri May 15 06:55:09 GMT 2015

Hi Alan,

profileActionPermission array will get information regarding particular
module actions status, Index of the array will represent the module tabid
and array mapped to this will get details of actions of module.

We can find the actionid information like what is the id of particular
action of a module from vtiger_actionmapping table.

If value 0 is set for actionid means it's editable if set to 1 means it's
non-editable.

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 8:40 PM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> I need to do some record-level locking in vtiger.
>
> I am thinking that possible the easiest way to do this might be to modify
> the User_Privileges_Model on-the-fly based on whatever parameters I need to
> make something non-editable.
>
> Can someone explain a little about the array called
> profileActionPermission and what it represents and what the integer values
> mean?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Al

With