[Vtigercrm-developers] 回复: 回复: VtigerCRM 5.4 become blank after login in

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Sun Mar 29 08:57:19 GMT 2015

The conclusion I get from that is, that you have made some modification to your code that is wrong and breaking the application. Try comparing both versions to see what you have added and, really, look for the error, it is there somewhere.

The other use case you describe is normal, you can't have two vtiger crm open at the same time, log out before opening the other one. This has nothing to do with the case.

If you "just want it fixed", contact me offlist and I'll have a look

Joe
TSolucio

--
Joe