[Vtigercrm-developers] 回复: 回复: VtigerCRM 5.4 become blank after login in

元亨利贞 1250572980 at qq.com
Sun Mar 29 02:46:09 GMT 2015

I can find the error or fatal,but I take some test:
1:I install the source 5.4 from the vtiger not modify,it work well,maybe called correct 5.4;
2:If I run the error 5.4 first,then I run correct 5.4 ,it echo "attemp to acess restict file";
3:only clear the cach or session,the correct 5.4 work well again;