[Vtigercrm-developers] Google Contacts Sync in vtiger 6.2

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Mar 5 06:07:34 GMT 2015

Hi,

Thanks! for the notifications and detail description about the issue you
are facing.

Will look into this in our current instance and share our feedback with you.

I will also look into this below noted api, and get back with response.

*Looking closer I found this is due to :
./modules/WSAPP/Handlers/vtigerCRMHandler.php fillMandatoryFieldsBut
probably more interesting, was:
./modules/WSAPP/synclib/connectors/VtigerConnector.php
fillMandatoryEmptyFieldsThe latter, does not currently seem to be used
anywhere.*

With
Best Regards
Uma.S