[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger summary view problem

Lucia Digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Tue Jan 27 13:55:11 GMT 2015

I (think I) found the problem: I created the custom fields of my module
from the gui interface of vtiger: this way when I checked the 'summary
view' option, the related list didn't display the records anymore. But if I
create my custom field via php code and then I check the 'summary view'
option for the new field, the custom field is displayed correctly in the
related list with all the records