[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger summary view problem

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue Jan 27 06:17:45 GMT 2015

Hi,

Thanks! for clarification regarding the issue, If you find hard to explain
the issue it would be better if you can upload screen-shots for same which
can provide more clarification on the issue.

When you enable any custom field created for summary view, it's breaking
right. In this case check the that is been executed and see if there are
records satisfying this conditions in your database. This will give clue
regarding the issue.

With
Best Regards
Uma.S