[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger summary view problem

Lucia Digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Mon Jan 26 16:08:49 GMT 2015

thanks for your help, sorry if i'm not clear, english is not my
mothertongue language, i'll try to explain better

When I go to related list inside Organizations, I see the records
correctly. The columns shown in the list are only 'name' and 'assigned to'.
But in my custom module I created other fields and I'd like some of them to
show on the related list as well. What I did to achieve this was to edit
the field of my custom module and checked the option 'summary view'. After
this, in the related list of Organizations, the new column title is showing
with 'name' and 'assigned to', but the record doesn't show as if the list
was empty. If I uncheck 'summary view' from my field in my custom module,
the related list of organizations display the records correctly again.

Thanks again for your support