[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger summary view problem

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon Jan 26 14:25:33 GMT 2015

Hi,

Please make the below point clear.

*Everything works fine except that I cannot edit in anyway the columns
showed in the related list. So: when I go in Organizations and click on the
relation label (called 'test' in the code above), the records are showed
but if I go in my costume module and check 'summary view' to have another
field shown as well in the related list, then the related list in
Organizations is empty.*

When you edit custom field related to organizations module in custom
module, then Custom reated-list in organizations module goes empty?

With
Best Regards
Uma.S
Vtiger Team